Sonntag, 6. November 2016

Pink Paislee: Moonstruck {SOON}



Soon, soon, very soon am I going to have THIS tattoo on my left wrist. It's the silhouette of Hogwarts, but my idea was actually to make it look like a heartbeat; and the silhouette coming out of the typical beeep beeep lines. You know what I mean? Me and explaining, I know...


So for this layout I decided to paint a galaxy background. It matches the whole collection and I wish Pink Paislee (or anyone else for that matter) would finally come up with a galaxy background. It's so hype! Gotta jump on that train and ride with it! I used watercolors for this, by the way.


1 Kommentar:

  1. Love how you created the galaxy background!! It's awesome! You mentioned that you wanted to see some galaxy background papers, and I don't know if you knew or not, but I just wanted to say that the company Ella and Viv has a Galaxy paper collection! They are beautiful paper designs! You can find them on the www.scrapbook.com website. Anyway just thought I would let you know. :)

    https://www.scrapbook.com/store/re-eav-685.html

    AntwortenLöschen